Mount Kailash (22,000 ft) is known as a holy site among Hindu, Buddhist and Jain holding significance as the home of Lord Shiva. Mt.Kailash is also known by Tibetans as “Khang Rimpoche”, The Precious Snow Mountain. Kailash Manasarovar Yatra is undertaken by thousands of Yatris every year and known for its religious value, cultural significance, and physical beauty with thrilling nature. Kailash is a peak in the Kailas Range (Gangdise Mountains), which forms part of theTranshimalaya in Tibet. Mt. Kailash lies near the source of some of the longest rivers in Asia: the Indus River, the Sutlej River (a major tributary of the Indus River), the Brahmaputra River, and the Karnali River (a tributary of the River Ganga).
Day 01: Kathmandu arrival
Day 02: Kathmandu siteseeing.
Day 03: Drive to Nylam
Day 04: Rest Day at Nylam,
Day 05: Saga
Day 06: Manasarover ( 500 km.
Day 07: Puja and drive to Tarchen
Day 08: Trek to Dehara Puk
Day 09: Hardest but Holiest day of your pilgrimage Yatra with Dolma-La (pass) between two valleys.
Day 10: End of Kailash Parikrama and drive to Paryang/ Dongpa.
Day 11: Drive Paryang / Dongpa to Naylam
Day 12: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 13: Transfer to airport for your onward flight.
- 3 night's accommodation at 3 or 4 star hotel in Kathmandu on twin share basis.
- 10 nights accommodation in Tibet using guesthouse /camp.
- Tibet Visa & Permit Fee [Normal].
- Yaks & Yak Men for luggage during Kailash Parikrama.
- Ground transfers in Tibet using Toyota Land Cruisers or bus as applicable.
- Services of English speaking guide in Tibet.
- Services of our trekking equipment and Sherpa staff.
- All Trekking & camping equipment including Gyamo Bags, Sleeping bags and oxygen cylinders
Cost excludes :
- using extra nights in lodge (except the mentioned on itinerary).
- Yak/porter for personal using
- Rescue/ evacuation or all the extra cost because of partition from the main group or serious health condition.
- Flight or any costs TO or FROM Kathmandu from your destination/ home town.
- No cost is including for those who separate from the main group
|Mt. Kailash Trek (13 Days)|
|Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing|
|Max Elevation : 5000m|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|