The valley of Glaciers, Langtang valley is nearest or short trekking from Kathmandu. Langtang lies in the border of Tibet and a slightly lower range of peaks of south. A trek to Langtang valley gives you a various opportunity to explore different ethnics group, cultures, religions, people & lifestyles of indigenous people. Beside this snow peaks, rugged rocks and swift mountain streams can also attract the trekker’s at Langtang valley. A short drive from Kathmandu to Sybrubesi takes us to the Langtang valley. The langtang valley is denoted by Langtang Linurg. . Trekking langtang valley trek is an enjoyable journey passing through lush green forest, different lakes including the sacred gosaikunda lake, beautiful villages of Sherpa’s and a chance to experience the hospitality of warm welcoming highlanders. Besides this Langtang Valley trak provides various oppurtunities for modest climbing excursions, it’s make you to extend you to spend few days more to explore the beautiful glaciers and lakes. Langtang is the heaven of the trek. We can visit Buddhist monasteries and very old cheese factory and yaks too.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Preparation Day and sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 03: We drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1610m) by private vehicle.
Day 04: Trek from Syabrubesi to Hotel (2480 m.)
Day 05: Trek from Hotel to Langtang village (3541 m.)
Day 06: Trek from Langtang village to Kyanjing Gompa (3900 m.)
Day 07: We Hike up to Chorkari RI (5050m) and then trek back to Kyanjing Gompa
Day 08: Trek from Kyanjing Gompa all the way down to Lama Hotel (2480 m.)
Day 09: Trek from lama hotel down to Syabrubesi
Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 11: Departure.
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Langtang Valley Trek(11 Days)|
|Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing|
|Max Elevation : 3,800 m|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|