Langtang Gosaikunda combines the remote and spectacular valley of Langtang, with the high mountain lakes at Gosaikunda. You can visit the beautiful Langtang National park and then trek to the end of the valley to view the wonderful mountains views. Langtang Gosainkunda Trekking is another popular trekking route in Langtang region. In this trekking you will get an opportunity to visit Langtang valley as well as Gosainkunda. Langtang valley is famous as the valley of glaciers. Here you will get close up view of mountains named Langtang Lirung (7246 m), visit glaciers, walking on grassy down and meadows.
This is a journey with numerous highlights, stunning views of Ganesh Himal, Manaslu and Annapurna massif as far as you can see. The Tamang and Sherpa people living here, physically and culturally resemble the Tibet inhabitants and their unique lifestyle is still thriving under their traditional attitude. Abundant wildlife, intense forest teaming with wild flowers and animal species, adds interest to this trek for nature lovers.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport
Day 02: Sight Seeing around Kathmandu
Day 03: Kathmand-Sybru Bensi (Drive)
Day 04: Syabrubesi-Lama Hotel
Day 05: Lama Hotel- Langtang Village
Day 06: Langtang Villag- Kyanjin Gompa
Day 07: Kyanjin Gompa-Lama Hotel
Day 08: Lama Hotel-Thulo Sybru
Day 09: Thulo Syabru-Singompa
Day 10: Singomp- Gosaikund
Day 11: Gosaikunda-Laurebina Yak pass
Day 12: Laurebina Yak Pass- Melamchi Gaon
Day 13: Melamch Gaon- Tarkeghyang
Day 14: Tarkeghyang-Shermathang
Day 15: Shermathan-Melamchi Pul Bazaar
Day 16: Melamchi Pul Bazaar – Kathmandu (Drive)
Day 17: Leisure Kathmandu for Shopping.
Day 18: Departure
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Langtang Valley & Gosaikund Pass(18 Days)|
|Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing|
|Max Elevation : 4,380 m|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|