Kanchnjunga is one of the famous .....
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m)
Day 02: Preparation Day and sightseeing in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Suketar , trek to Lalikharka (2265m)
Day 04: Trek from Lalikharka to Khesewa (2120m)
Day 05: Trek from Khesewa to Mamankhe (1785m)
Day 06: Trek from Mamankhe to Yamphudin (2080m)
Day 07: Trek from Yamphudin to Tortong (2,995m)
Day 08: Trek from Tortong to Cheram (3,870m)
Day 09: Cheram: Acclimatization and Rest
Day 10: Trek from Cheram to Ramchaur (Ramche) (4,580m)
Day 11: Trek from Ramchaur (Ramche) to Yalung Base Camp (4500m), back to Cheram
Day 12: Trek from Cheram to Sele La (4290m)
Day 13: Trek from Sele La to Ghunsa (3,595)
Day 14: Trek from Ghunsa to Kambachen (4,050m)
Day 15: Trek from Kambachen to Lhonak (4,780m)
Day 16: Trek from lhonak to Kanchenjunga base camp and overnight at Pangpema (5,143m)
Day 17: Trek from Pangpema to Lhonak
Day 18: Trek from Lhonak to Ghunsa (3475m)
Day 19: Trek from Ghunsa to Amjilosa (2,308m)
Day 20: Trek from Amjilosa to Chirwa (1,270m)
Day 21: Trek from Chirwa to Phurumbu (1,549m)
Day 22: Trek from Phurumbu to Suketar
Day 23: Fly to Kathmandu
Day 24: Final departure
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Kanchanjunga Treeking(23 Days)|
|Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing|
|Max Elevation : 6654m (21625.5Ft)|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|