Jomolhari Trek is the most popular trekking routes in Bhutan. With altitude differences of 2,500m and nearly 5,000m it offers a wide range of landscapes, fauna and flora. The highlight of this trek is the spectacular view of Mount Jomolhari from Jomolhari Basecamp (Jangothang).
The beautiful Jomolhari Trek highlights the great diversity that the Bhutanese landscape has to offer. You will pass through thick pine forests, scattered hamlets and alpine meadows that lead to the high pastureland where yak herders graze their animals. Highlights include the fabulous views of snow-capped mountains such as Mt. Jomolhari and Mt. Jichu Drake and camping overnight at the base of Mt Jomolhari. It is a difficult route attaining a maximum altitude of 15,114 ft, and requires trekkers to have very good physical fitness. Before and after your trek, there will also be time to visit the sites of Paro and Thimphu.
Day 01: Arrive Paro
Day 02: Site Seeing in Paro
Day 03: Paro – Shana
Day 04: Shana – Soil Thangthangkha
Day 05: Soil Thang’kha – Jangothang
Day 06: Jangothang – Lingshi
Day 07: Lingshi – Shodu
Day 08: Shodu – Barshong
Day 09: Barshong – Dolam Kencho
Day 10: D. Kencho – Dodena/Thimphu
Day 11: Thimphu – Paro
Day 12: Depart Paro
- Airport-hotel-airport pick and drop by private car/van
- Government registered fluent English speaking and friendly guide and necessary porter.
- All meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trek.
- Tea, coffee, cookies and fresh fruits during the trek
- All ground transportation during the trip in Nepal
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary for your guide and porters.
- Insurance and trekking gear for your guide and porters.
- Government taxes, vat and office service charge.
- All kinds of bar bills, beverages such as coke, fanta, mineral water
- Personal insurance, International air ticket, visa.
- Toiletries, Internet, phone calls,
- Rescue operation in case of emergency.
- Gratitude and tips for your guide, porter and driver
|Jomolhari Trek(12 Days)|
|Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing|
|Max Elevation : 4390 m|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : Sept- Nov, March - May|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|