Jiri to Everest base camp trek's main points are Gorakshep- Everest base camp and Kalapattar (5545m/ 18,193ft). Trek is designed for those who want to do this longer trek to Everest Base Camp from lowland of Jiri and lower part of Solu region to highland of khambu aregion.
In the beginning, we trek through beautiful greenery hills, beautiful village situated at low land of Everest region. We can experience the culture, tradition and lifestyle of Everest valley such as Sherpa, Brahmin, Chhetri, Jirel, Tamang, Magars and other ethnic groups. We pass many beautiful Sherpa villages along the way from Jeri to Everest base camp. We cross the Lamajura valley to reach beautiful village Junbesi. Jiri to Everest base camp trek involves ups and downs hills. This trek is perfect for those trekkers who are interested and lover of natural beauties, culture and traditions of Everest region of Nepal. The mix lifestyle, different culture and tradition make your journey Jiri to Everest base camp memorable till lifetime period.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft)
Day 2: preparation day and sightseeing in kathmandu
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Salleri (2,390m)
Day 4: Trek from Salleri to Nunthala (2,220m)
Day 5: Trek from Nunthala to Bupsa (2,360m)
Day 6: Trek from Bupsa to Chaurikharka (2,650m)
Day 7: Trek from Chaurikharka to Monjo (2,840m)
Day 8: Trek from Monjo to Namche Bazaar (3,438m)
Day 9: Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar: (3,440m)
Day 10: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,870m)
Day 11: Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 m)
Day 12: Acclimatization Day at Dingboche
Day 13: Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4940m)
Day 14: Trek from Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5,170 m), visit Everest Base Camp (5,364 m)
Day 15: Trek from Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar (5,545m) to Pherice (4,288m)
Day 16: Trek from Pheriche to Namche Bazaar (3,440m)
Day 17: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,800m)
Day 18: Fly to Kathmandu
Day 19: Departure
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek(24 Days)|
|Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing, Peak Climbing|
|Max Elevation : 6654m (21625.5Ft)|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|