Gokyo-Everest Trek is the best trekking routes in the everest region. The both combined trekking route indicate Everest best camp and Gokyo Cho La make the trekker excited by providing unique and challenging trekking region .we start trekking with a flight from Kathmandu to lukla . After that we have to walk 3 hours to reach the Namche bazaar capital of Sherpa. Everest base camp and gokya-Cho La pass trek offer the trekker to visit the world highest mountain peak, classic tradition ,culture and natural village and Sherpa Buddhist monasteries .after that also trekker have to passing through Namche bazaar by crossing Dudhkoshi,Everest base camp (5550m),the main trail cross the Cho La pass at 5330 meters into the base camp of Mount Everest we are feel natural beauty of mountain , great hospitality of local people.We are able to trek whole year but best season for trekking are march ,April, May, September ,October and November .After we finish the trek we are able to gain the life time memories of trekking.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m/4,428ft)
Day 02: Preparation Day and sightseeing in Katyhmandu.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,651m)
Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,438m)
Day 05: Acclimatization Day at Namche Bazaar: (3,440m)
Day 06: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Phortse Thanga (3,680m)
Day 07: Trek from Phortse Thanga to Machhermo (4,470m)
Day 08: Trek from Machhermo to Gokyo (4,800m)
Day 09: Acclimation day at Gokyo.
Day 10: Trek from Gokyo to Thagnak (4750m)
Day 11: Trek from Thagnak to Cho La pass (5,367m)
Day 12: Trek from Dzongla to Lobuche (4940 m)
Day 13: Trek from Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5,170 m)
Day 14: Trek from Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar (5,545m) and then to Pherice (4,288m)
Day 15: Trek from Pheriche to Namche Bazaar
Day 16: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,800m)
Day 17: Fly to Kathmandu
Day 18: Departure
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Gokyo-Everset Trekking(20 Days)|
|Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing, Peak Climbing|
|Max Elevation : 6654m (21625.5Ft)|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|