The Druk Path is a simply excellent short trekking experience in Bhutan. The route passes through sparsely populated places. One of the interesting features of this trek is the presence of beautiful lakes enroute teeming with fish. Also this area is particularly famous for spectacular rhododendron forests which run riot in the month of May. The best time for this trek is March – May and September–November.
You have several days visiting Bhutan’s main cultural sites, before the trek you will explore Paro Valley with a walk to Taktsang or ’Tigers Nest’ monastery. After the trek we explore Thimphu and Punakha’s 17th century Dzong.
Day 1 :Fly to Paro
Day 2 : Morning walk to Taktsang monastery
Day 3: Trek to Jele Dzong
Day 4: Trek to Tshokam
Day 5: Trek to Jana Tsho
Day 6: Trek to Phajoding Gompa
Day 7: Trek to Thimpu
Day 8: Drive to Punakha
Day 9: Drive to Paro
Day 10: Fly back home
- Airport-hotel-airport pick and drop by private car/van
- Government registered fluent English speaking and friendly guide and necessary porter.
- All meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trek.
- Tea, coffee, cookies and fresh fruits during the trek
- All ground transportation during the trip in Nepal
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary for your guide and porters.
- Insurance and trekking gear for your guide and porters.
- Government taxes, vat and office service charge.
- All kinds of bar bills, beverages such as coke, fanta, mineral water
- Personal insurance, International air ticket, visa.
- Toiletries, Internet, phone calls,
- Rescue operation in case of emergency.
- Gratitude and tips for your guide, porter and driver
|Druk Path Trek(10 Days)|
|Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing|
|Max Elevation : 4210 m|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : Sept- Nov, March - May|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|