Lhasa is Tibet's traditional of Tibet. It is lies at the high altitude, so it is popular for various natural and cultural attractions; it has become a magnificent destination (8,848m/29,021ft) for the travelers. Tibet has been a mysterious land of lakes and rivers, mighty snow peaks, and beautiful and ancient monasteries - with its spiritual air, an unearthly mystical land of Buddhist culture and philosophy. Visit Potala Palace, perched high above the city, the holiest temple in Tibet, the Jokhang, the Gelugpa, Drepung monasteries and National Museums Traversal can discover the Spiritual civilization, temples and monasteries, sacred Lakes and Rivers, and astounding sceneries of the wonderful Tibetan land and experience the adventurous journey.
Day 01: Arrive and transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu and preparation visa.
Day 03: Kathmandu-Lhasa: Fly with China airlines and Arrive Gongar airport and drive to Lhasa (96km).
Day 04: Lhasa: Visit Potala Palace, Sera Monastery and Norbulinka.
Day 05: Lhasa: Visit Drepung Monastery, Jorkhang Temple & Barkhor street.
Day 06: Lhasa-Kathmandu: Transfer to Gonggar airport and fly to Kathmandu.
Day 07: Trek End. Take Rest & Fly back home
Cost Includes :
- Hotel, arrival & departure transfer
- All necessary Tibet travel permits
- Getting Chinese visa
- Kathmandu - Tibet boarder transportation by Private vehicle
- Zhang-Mu - Lhasa transfer by vechile
- Accommodation in Tibet on
- English speaking Tibetan guide
- Sightseeing and Monastery fees
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Flight Ticket Lhasa / Kathmandu
Cost Excludes :
- Chinese visa fee
- Nepal visa
- Accommodation and meals in Kathmandu
- Your travel insurance
- Meals other than breakfast in Tibet
- Personal Tip
- Any additional expenses due to unforeseen circumstances
|Discover Lhasa Trek(7 Days)|
|Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing|
|Max Elevation : 3650 m|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|