Arun is one of the famous rivers in eastern part of Nepal. Arun valley is situated between the Sagarmatha (Mt. Everest) and Makalu-Barun National Parks. In Arun Valley more than 650 species of birds and over 800 species of butterflies are found. Orchids and other flower, forest area, prayer flags, Sherpa valley attract the visitors by the Arun valley region. Arun valley trek is blessed with an incredible diversity of natural beauty and culture .Trekking in Arun valley provides an alternative approach to the Khumbu region trekking. Walking north up the Arun river to Sedua and Num, then crossing Barun La 4110m.into the upper Barun khola valley for a close look at Makalu. Arun valley trek requires stamina and fitness to fully appreciate the beauty of the region, which provides some outstanding mountain views such as Kanchajunga, Makalu, Barunse, Lhotse, Everest, Choyo etc. The best seasons to go for Arun Valley trek are September to December and February to May. HJ Sherpa Absolute You a amazing and memorable trek to Arun Valley.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Preparation Day and sightsseing around Kathmandu..
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to tumlingtar.
Day 04: Trek from Tumlingtar to Chyawabesi (280m)
Day 05: Trek from Chyawabesi to Kothe
Day 06: Trek from Kothe to Salpa Phedi (1680m).
Day 07: Trek from Salpa Phedi trke to Sanam (2850m)
Day 08: Trek from Sanam to Bung. (1900m)
Day 09: Trek from Bung to Gai kharka (2300m).
Day 10: Trek from Gai kharka to Puiyan (2230m).
Day 11: Trek from Puiyan to Phakding (2830m).
Day 12: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3480m).
Day 13: Namche Bazaar acclimatization day.
Day 14: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Phortse village (3890m)
Day 15: Trek from Phortse village to Pheriche (4250m)
Day 16: Trek from Pheriche to Lobuche (4910m)
Day 17: Trek from Lobuche to Gorakshep (5180m)
Day 18: Gorakshep early in the morning hike to kala pattar (5545m) and lunch at Lobuche and to Dingboche (4345m)
Day 19: Trek from Dingboche trek to Tyangboche (3890m)
Day 20: Trek from Tyangboche trek to Namche Bazaar(3480m)
Day 21: Trek from Namche Bazaar trek to Lukla(2830m)
Day 22: Trek from Lukla by flight Katmandu.
Day 23: Rest day in kathmandu in Hotel
Day 24: Departure.
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Arun Valley Trek(23 Days)|
|Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing|
|Max Elevation : 6654m (21625.5Ft)|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|